About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, January 3, 2010

all about control

i consider myself a reblious person i guess...more in the sense if i don't like something or it bothers me i will speak out irrreagardless of what they are parents, laws, friends. i won't go out to rebel something for the sake of it, i call that reckless. rebellion is all about the meaning behind it. at the moment rebellion is against parents who seem to want me to remain that same kid in highschool they can control. i don't know why the argue against me, i know i will win in then end, always do...i guess i have to win these little battles against the parents now so that i can be prepared for the big ones in the future where i know i may do things they won't approve of.

No comments:

Post a Comment