About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, November 27, 2011

im going insane in the membrane

I don't understand whats happening in my brain.
Somehow I managed to insult someone I quite like.
I went drinking the next day and someone called who I thought was said person.
It turns out it wasn't that person, to which the person that originally called me wanted to hang out.
So I like a pyscho called who I thought called me, several times to ascertain logistics. Said person was driving, and called me 30 mins later. To which I found out my brain fked me over.

In my drunken sleep state I had an insane dream about an ex coming back to me and then leaving me and then coming back to me and then leaving me again.

Usually when I good dreams the opposite happens, so this current dream leaves with me mixed messages and once again I feel like I'm going insane.


No comments:

Post a Comment