About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Monday, February 1, 2010

dimmed light, fresh smell of rain, beautifull bag

tonight i went to see the band autumn gray, though waiting 2 hours, including listening to the opening act , which weren t all that great but worth it. autumn gray are awesome, when fool me once came on biggest smile on me face. sorry to andrew, cutting his time at the empress short, father troubles zzz... came home parents are asleep, i guess i ll deal with it in the morning. vibol stick to this points when talking to father ENTER AND MELB UNI what more do u want. and american beauty was on when i got home that movie is goddam genius came home for the beautifull bag scene. oh dayumm autumn gray are fking great

2 comments: