About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Friday, February 19, 2010

I knew I loved you before I met you I think I dreamed you into life

i hate my fukn dreams, hate them hate them hate them. my brains invents the most beautiful person in the world and i have an epic romance with her. i swear to god i hate them so much!! why couldn't my brain invent some ugly person so in the morning ill be like haha ewww, instead u invent some godly being, and i just have to watch it in my brain as i see someone that looks like me date her. i cant even control what they do, in my mind
vibol: vibol dont do that donttt
my brain: fuk u vibol

and i am left feeling so flustered!! and my dreams have to be so in detail, bloody hell if i could draw i could draw her face in every little detail. bloody hell!

1 comment:

  1. hahah you have cool dreams. i never get good dreams like that.

    ReplyDelete