About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Monday, April 26, 2010

DNA

i am rather annoyed at my parents, and at all parents, they make such big deals out of the smallest things, and really want to control what i do, if it were up to them i would stay at home all day, everyday, xept uni. If they thought i was going to do bad things, TRUST ME I WOULD HAVE DONET THINGS ALONG TIME AGO. i just want to enjoy time with my friends in my free time, nothing sinister. Honestly, i ve never got in trouble, or have caused trouble. This is not a problem reserved to just me, a lot of my friends especially in my year level, are so restricted. They, like me, wont get into trouble, are good, smart people, and work so hard to get where they are, but guess that doesn't matter to parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment