About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Friday, April 9, 2010

inconsistencies

its some that i am. but i try so hard to be consistent, but i do end up breaking my rules, not being tolerant, not being the person i know i can be. i blame the situation, sometimes the sitaution makes me inconsistent, nothing is ever black and white. you are my shade of grey. i consider myself to be tolerant but sometimes, i just can't be and ill act accordingly. Also its about EFFORT, i can make the effort to be your friend, but i need to feel like its being reciprocated , the Vibol now, is one where if i don't feel like your trying at all, i just wont try. unless i especially like you. haha. sad. still my inconsistencies is still better than you being consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment