About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

all consuming, all boring...

when it comes to relationships, i categories them into two types:
the boring love
the all consuming love

I seem to always fall into the latter. Though I strive for the first(but not really). I believe we all want a relationship that is boring, as in theres not much drama and not much to fight about, but there is still love and passion.

The all consuming love is toxic, and drama ridden, all there is passion and love, with the added flames or insane jealously and possessiveness, where in all eventualities love is a game.

Like i said most of my relationships have been the latter. I've only pictured myself with one person to have a boring love. The first and last time I ever want something normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment