About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Monday, September 6, 2010

hi im vibol. who the eff are you.


i will walk past you without saying hi, but i would only do this, as i actually don't know you, i do remember someone complaining about me saying that when i walked past that i didnt say hi, ...err
i don't know you, i may know of you, but i do not know you personally and i don't constitute you adding me once on fb and me rejecting you cause i actually never met you in my life as a reason to say hi. also i hate it when people say i don't say hi, i never wont say hi to a friend, that i personally know. i don't say hi, you don't say hi, i don't go bad mouthing you to our mutual friends, as i need to say again I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU. or FURTHERMORE, if i have met you say once, i didn't say hello as i know the conversation we would have would be awkward as hell, and im going make myself go through such a weird situation AS LIFE IS WAY TOO SHORT. why didn't you say hi, if you thought that we knew each other enough to exchange pleasantries. at least i can use my university as an excuse to be a snob, you on the other hand have no real social skills, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment