About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, July 18, 2010

i am quite tipsy at this point in time





i dont need alcohol to have fun, i seriously don't and people that say they don't drink because they say they don't need alcohol to have fun are a bit of a spoil sport. my motto is to at least to do things once in life, so people please get drunk once, and once again and once again and once again...you get my drift

alcohol is a fun enhancer it loosens ur inhibitions and makes u more confident, more silly and honestly in my case smarter. i use better vocabulary when drunkzzzzz. haha.

i still retain my personalty, but its like my personalty is like on steroids and i say things i never do. it bonds you to your friends as you are sharing in the activity of drunkness. hrmm scratch that thing that says it makes u smarter. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment