About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Saturday, July 3, 2010

LIFE - a snapshot(s)

neil way

last lecture on micro---enough said.
i study hard...
my name is lyly i kick ass.

AKREM

Nothing like a blooming rose.

brunettis
brunettis
18, Ps, Uni - V, D, L
fancy food club part 1
FUCK YOU FIFA I HATE YOUR MATCHES THAT RESULTED IN DRAWS I FKN HATE U LOOSING MONEY...
cus i drive at 0kmph
yes i am indian.

hellomotto - i love my cameraphone

L
D

REB is now and always will be associated with me AS EXAM VENUE.
fancy food club part 2
part 3
when the sunsets, the werewolves come to play.

solarise

INDIAAA
neverland?...
i am lyly i go clubbing now.
i do like our crazy.
my fav pic that my phone has taken so far.


play with your camera phone settings it is so much fun--surprised on how good some photos i took with my phone turned out, seriously... : D

No comments:

Post a Comment