About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

in a rut


-need a job
-need a car

when i have these things i will be happy,
all i can say is that i am working on it.

i feel trapped with the limitations i have at the moment, i am trying my best to free myself, but the world is a hard place to live in, i m not complaining cause i know there are people who have it worse than me, i just need to keep reminding myself to push on and achieve your goals, cause i know i can do it, i just need a chance to prove myself.

ON HOLIDAYS but i have nothing to do, would rather go to uni, but i am enjoying the copious amounts of sleep i am getting.

CAN any close friends of my just have a birthday party, even if your birthday is ages away I would love to celebrate your life, so i can stop thinking about my life 24/7 which i am doing now

WOULD love to go out with some uni friends and get plastered. also with my own friends as well.

i have done the naughty deeds for a paradigm, shift just can't be bothered writing about it now. SO EXPECT ONE SOON

I HATED the doctor who finale, answered no questions of mine, but still brilliant.

had a crazy, wondrous dream i was in america, insanely colourful and the places my brain came up with amazing, at times like these i am proud of you brain.

shit i think i sound like i am complaining, that is all folks and there isn't more

P.S

there will be more

No comments:

Post a Comment