About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BIT OF CREATIVITY

A friend recently told me that a certain some one bad mouths me, not a new thing, i don't care, but makes me think what type of person they are to have such superiority:


You sit in your ivory tower; believe that world revolves around you

But you don’t realise that your tower is built on false prophecy

You believe in your might, you believe you are right

Leaving no room for error, becoming unsinkable

You are black and white and no shades of grey

Judgments are exterior and you feel superior

Everything remains the same, you will win the game

Your actions are holy, and we shall bow

As you become stagnate we shall flow

And weave and lace through the cracks

As the smallest cracks can destroy your tower

And that’s why we will always have the power


No comments:

Post a Comment