About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LIFE AS A HOBO


im in a goddam funk...nothing is happening in my life its just stagnating, i need something drastic to happen to me job? Ps? become a hobo? n e thing will do just something that will make my life do a 180. i have never realised how pointless holidays can be when ur stuck babysitting and stuck at home, its deplorable!! as cliche as it is fml? the internet has become my best friend which is so sad, posting on facebook, blogging... i should be living my life as i have finished high school and future is so brightly lit for me UNI and the life that accompanies that. But this little stage in my life has become stupid the novelty of having holidays for 3 months is wearing off IMPORTANT DATE 14TH OF DECEMBER...my enter score...destroys or makes me and thats the sad truth of it. Life as a hobo is a new metaphor for me it means to live a life of no worries, only have to be reliant on yourself to survive, not disappointing or appeasing any one, not having to be in the service of a tyrannical king. Yes vibol thats what being a hobo is like...

No comments:

Post a Comment