About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Friday, December 11, 2009

OMFG : )

aint life curious i have just found out two of my closest friends are "seeing" each other or like each or whatever it is. after initial shock and horror : ) im becoming much more happy for them. but seriously so unexpected...sure there were signs but actual truth is crazy. love them both dearly but ... relationships are a thickly thing and i just feel like i will be caught between the crossfire im quite self centred...JD

3 comments:

  1. hmm cynthia has become curious, very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you will be shocked buddy SO SHOCKED
    you know them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i is very excited here in my computer seat now :). i sound like a creep, but so very esxcited.

    ReplyDelete