About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Thursday, December 10, 2009

my namesake


my blog is called the road less travelled by - a poem by robert frost. my favourite poem:

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

It give me strength as i make choices in life to not always go the easy, the most followed way, but to always look for new opportunties and ways to enrichen my experiences in life.

3 comments:

  1. i swear i commented this one!! very nice poem :). i now know who robert frost is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha : ) commented what do u mean? i love robert frost i changed my fb name to him for like a month

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i remember that! i thought i wrote a comment to this one earlier and i came back and it was gone, figured out i couldn't do the captcha thing properly -___-.

    ReplyDelete