About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FRIENDS

my last blog might be a bit emo..something that i am truly thankful for is the close friends i have in my life, through them i have learnt so many things, i hope i have managed to impart some of my wisdom onto them. For instance one of my friends had told me how people judge them through their education, i am sometimes judge through this, she told me if you didnt help me on my journey, or weren't involved in it at all, btw wishing me good luck on exams is not being involved, then you have no right to tell me how shit or even how good i did. i am unusual, and i know the people who i can trust in my life or call a close friends, love me not inspite of that but because i am unusual. as i do them cus we are not heavenly perfect beings. so when some asks such an awkard judgemental question, especially if i have seen nor spoken to you in like years, i will reply why do i need to answer that you? who are you to me? only few people have that PRIVILEDGE of being in the inner circle

No comments:

Post a Comment