About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i just want to tell you something, don't run off please... if you do run, tell me why

i am not scared of getting hurt, i am expecting it, but i really feel like i need to do this for my sake. for some reason i am enjoying living like this, not knowing and always wondering what if... oh how i love to live in self-scrutiny. if i get what i want, i ll be a happy chappy. but then this situation can be applied to so many sections in my life... i may utterly destroy some friendships i have but thats ok? its not really, but truth is better out in the open, this week. i guess this week shall be crucial, i ve been told that what i say can be hurtful but i was only telling the truth. i apologies if this blog does not make sense, its not meant to make sense, just the ramblings of an annoyed guy. well if ya smart u may figure it out. C, D, J, M, D, I have to take the risk. or regret it forever.

2 comments:

  1. hello vibol
    yes i accept your apology for the fact this entry makes no sense
    but im kinda zoned out atm..
    i also have a blog.. not for blogging though- just for random thoughts slash poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 100% agree, random thoughts. ramblings... thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete