About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, March 28, 2010

your swords grown old and rusty

in theory

in theory i should have done it,
logistically it was a mess,
in theory my heart was in the right place
logistically it was a mess,
in theory it could have been perfect,
logistically it still can be perfect,


a prise goes to who ever guess what my title is about(one of the best songs i ve heard all year) , ill shout you dinner or something. : )
fb me (link in the right) or comment me (also i have to actually like you as a person for you to qualify for this competition, and if i already buy you stuff, you cannot enter)

1 comment:

  1. titles of peoples' posts are interesting. makes me wonder what they are writing about before i read. but yes, no clue about what yours is about !

    ReplyDelete