About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

musaac

i am in a new music mood last night and got some new music for the ipod. really wanted to listening to music on the train, so much that after my dad dropped me off at the station and i thought i left my ipod in the car, i felt like throwing a tantrum but luckily for all i found it one of my many pockets of my jacket. so anyway heres a list of the songs i ve recently acquired and like and any thing interesting about the song.

albums: Muse - The Resistance
all songs on this album are extremely cool but i like these ones the best
Undisclosed Desires - trust muse to have a chorus that consists of high vocab.
Uprising
Resistance - (It could be wrong, could be wrong)
But it should've been right
(It could be wrong, could be wrong)
Let our hearts ignite
Guiding Light

Songs
Train - Hey Soul Sister
such a quirky song, i love songs i find on the radio as it involves me typing it onto my phone and then googling it afterwards.
Tik Tok (parody) - MIdnight Beast
this song is hilarious ok!!
David Guetta feat Kid CuDi - Memories
party song, feels connected to people.
Angels Cry - Mariah Carey
the romantic in me...
Sade - Soldier of love
her voice is haunting
Never tear us apart - INXS
old song that i haven't listened to a while, CATEGORY: EPIC
i shall explain the epic category in another blog

No comments:

Post a Comment