About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, March 21, 2010

of marisa copper, of the o.c & essay avoidance - VHMT

i was watching the o.c during the weekend, procrastinating from writing my politics essay and i watched the episode where marisa died and notice that the song she died in was hallelujah - imogen heap extremely haunting and dramatic.

so this has made me think what song do i want in the background when i die also again procrastinating i wrote several death scenes that i am "happy" to die in. vibol shall die a dramatic death, no dying peacefully in his sleep. so i picked the song i want to die in and its
Of Moons, Birds & Monsters - MGMT

i may realise this a weird post...planning my death and all...i might pay a visit to the psych faculty at uni tomorrow.FYI i dont want to die now.... Got alot of things i need to do ALOTTTAAA THINGS : D

SEE WHAT I DO TO AVOID WRITING ESSAYS BLOODY HELL

No comments:

Post a Comment