About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Monday, March 15, 2010

iranian graffiti

University is the bastion of democracy,if under threat we will protect it till we sacrifice our lives

-anon, scrawled on a wall in a Iranian University

As an arts student doing political science, this quotes is important to me as University is where free speech is born. To me, free speech is the most important human right, and many others consider this as well, there is a reason why it is written first in the US constitution. I will defined my right to free speech to the death. We have to voice our opinions, we have to be courages in voicing them, as there are those who do not have the same opportunity to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment