About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Thursday, May 6, 2010

for all that glimmers there will be hope

With all that glimmers, ill be fooled by blinding lights,
for a fool can't win, but yet he'll be the most happy
I am no fool, but this won't stop me from acting foolish
With all that shimmers. Ill be fooled by starry nights
I could show you the world, if you show me yours
There is no limit, speed is relative, I am not
With all that is beauty, ill be fooled by plain sight
My inner thoughts will always be mine, ill be selfish
Your desires, your lust, your strengths, your weaknesses
With all that is wants, Ill be fooled by need
I am better at my worst, for happiness is a bore
That cute chuckle you do, that sweet smile ill see through
With all that is me, ill be blinded by you

No comments:

Post a Comment