About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Saturday, May 1, 2010

motorola

d - your the bomb, PASSIONPOP mate, its disgusting


i really need my own car. retarded fingers


m- your car is fkn sexy



the best arty photography my camera phone can do

camry VS euro



beligan waffles yum

r- u have a fkn retarded vein in ur eye its scary



MC- just how i like you when i need to go home or go to uni. QUIET AND EMPTY


So true, why do i have to pay fees, while your off torturing some innocent afghani village


Most fancy pie i ve seen


Reow

This is relating to me not them


I have found you my black thongs which people keep stealing

one photo steal eludes me, i shall take it as soon as possible. no i am not a photographer haha, far from it i just got over excited as i got a new phone that has a camera yayayaya

No comments:

Post a Comment