About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Perfectly adequate handsome

how i can relate to you, we can do the best things in the world and never be appreciated. Maybe i am too nice... There are two schools of thought, being nice can get you any where, and nice guys comes last. i remember when things used to be toxic, when the name of the game was to hurt each other as much as possible, i was far from nice. i was borderline evil, but that only brought us closer together, i guess thats what happens when you mix jealousy, lust and l@#e...i am forever thankful i am out that. but the point of that story i was much more liked when i was bad.



DEAR emotions,
i have been ignoring you for awhile now, trying to be unaffected.
oh but you are a sly devil aren't you, you'll come back and defeat me
won't you. my exams are in a month, can you please put that in your schedule,
can you be fair, but then again, there is no precedent for you being far. so come whenever
and watch me break down.
love vibs.

i feel like being selfish for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment