About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Monday, May 10, 2010

Paradigm shift

in the immortal words of DMX:


[Dyme]
Why do good girls (what what what) like bad guys?

[DMX]
Hey yo Boo, why do (good girls) like bad guys?
Knowin that bad guys tell mad lies?
(And why do) dog niggaz (want a honey wit class?)
(Sometimes you want more than just a honey wit ass)


i am embarking on a new project/blog, entitled 'the goodboy/badboy paradigm' i am way too nice for my own good, and i want to release some of my wickedness. This new blog will follow me for every good act i commit i will a bad one and i shall document it. Follow me, the people i already have and any new people that will be interested. i will post the link as soon as i have done my first acts, and have written about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment