About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My fundamental flaw

I will alway think, when will it end, and always think cause i am that young that it would end. Whilst others will think it will go on forever, i am pessimistic, and i hate that about myself, but i wouldn't have it any other way. i do consider myself intelligent, only for this reason, that i am not naive and i am will never follow you, just for the sake of following you. I'm selfish in that regard, as i only want things my way, and fortunately i do get my way 90% of the time. The times i disarm my shield, i do get injured, for these reasons i don't disarm my shield often. If you do see me shieldless, not trying to be boastful, but you would be pretty lucky.

I WROTE A NEW PARADIGM SHIFT,GET ON IT : D

2 comments:

  1. i like this post. i think you're smart, and not because your worldly savvy ..if that makes any sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please dont take up smoking -_____-.

    my comment takes you up to 1000 views :D

    ReplyDelete