About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Saturday, June 12, 2010

elephant in the room

hello pretty elephant in the room
how do i solve your problem
do you want some food?
or should i make you starve and die?
i wonder if its only us that sees you
either way you have to be solved
maybe i like you being in the room
as it means the problem i am having is real
and not a figment of my imagination
that second guessing myself and over thinking situations
was worth the mental strain and the time spent evaluating your size
i think i like you being in the room
what would make it worse is when a bigger elephant comes along
and then my elephant would shrink in size
i feel absolutely the worse now but i don't want to talk to you about the elephant
maybe i should let the bigger elephant just crush mine
is there a bigger elephant?
that question itself creates another elephant in the room

No comments:

Post a Comment