About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Sunday, June 27, 2010

KEVIN RUDD


though this blog post will have nothing to do with politics
KEVIN 07, i kept wondering how long you were in power for, cause honestly it felt like forever, then i realised kevin 07..so you were in power since 2007, so give or take 2-3 years. It has seemed forever, honestly i felt like its been 5 years!

i then realised during your "term" in power, i had gone through the most dramatic, hardest, happiest, most exciting periods of my life. VCE, Uni, R.M, in a nutshell, but so much more, the people i met during that period i can claim are some of my best friends. Learning especially who true friends are.

i never knew how much k-rudd represented in my life, but apparently its significant. NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

No comments:

Post a Comment