About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

its only 3 am, im suppose to be doing any thing am i?

i hate sleep
let me rephrase
i hate going to sleep
i feel that i could do so much more with the time that i spend sleeping
i LOVE sleeping in
i only love it, as i feel so freaken tired from not sleeping at a reasonable hour
and i need the extra time to sleep and regain energy so i am functional for the next day
i wished i lived in the city where everything opens late
i wished i lived in a city that never sleeps, new york, london, tokyo, paris


this being said i am going to say good night and i am going to sleep, as i am having a fancy lunch tomorrow with D and L and meeting a friend at uni to study and feel like i need my game face on : D ---game face, whilst my real face would be this {0}{0}
!@%&^%

No comments:

Post a Comment