About Me

My photo
my name is Vibol, i don't proof read, inform me of the grammatical nistakes. http://twitter.com/goodvibes18

Thursday, June 3, 2010

while you were a sleep

i believe its another episode of vibols dreams i feel like i need you to give you a crash course in what has been happening in my dream world.

dream 1: i dreamed that i was transferring to monash clayton, in my dream i could feel emotions of me crying WHY DID I LEAVE MELBOURNE also monash looked different it had a gate entrance like the knox school, very grand

dream 2: well not dream two but something that has been happening alot in my dreams, where i feel like i am getting hit in the head and feeling the whole collision to the head. e.g having a bowling ball thrown to my head, it actually hurts and wakes me up from sleep, i can actually feel the bowling ball it me in the head. and in other dreams i keep getting hit in the head and actually feeling get hit in the head it and HURTS. WEIRD!!

dream3:in my dream i met your family, did not want to look them in the eye, it so weird. then i found out we both had the same grandmother which made it so much weirder. ok this was the worst dream LOL, and having a conversation with your brother about him wanting to look indie.

observations: you used to be in my dreams a lot, and now u appear so minimally which sort of annoys me but makes me feel like this is a good thing.
another person: for someone i am constantly thinking about why are you not in my dreams, instead of getting you in my dreams i am getting your friends.

Dreams are our brain organising information from our days, and i think i spend considerable brian time thinking about you, can you please be in my dreams haha, cause i know you(brain) make them unfair dreams. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment